I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Birthday card

I was just told by Katy (6) that her teachers Birthday is tomorrow so we had to make her a card, and I also let her make her own layout using cuts and embossing....
























Just a note - Katy drew the faces on the monkeys herself with a pretty purple gel pen.... she also told me where  to put the stickles on the card above. (I inked the embossing so it would show up) Card is embossed with Cuttlebug folder Bloomdots, and the embossed square is birds and swirls...

2 comments:

  1. Great Card! Love the Flowers! Thanx for playing with us at the Cuttlebug blog!
    Scrap Crazy!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card!! Thanks for joining us this month at the Cuttlebug Blog!!
    Lynne CB DT

    ReplyDelete