I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Monday, April 26, 2010

A little sewing project

We have had an issue with our Body Pillow cases, one of the zippers broke and also cased a scratch with the tab, not only uncomfortable but annoying, after looking at 4 different stores for replacement case and only finding micro fiber non absorbent cases (if you sleep with you you want microfiber???? I think Not!
So discussion ensued and bedding departments browsed and realize that two bath towels would be the perfect length to use for a pillow case so we purchased a green and a green stripped towel and I stitched up three sides (long sides and one short side) and it was perfect - it is a loose fit but the towels are soft and the pillows stay put .... and no zippers to deal with!!!  after about a week decided to make another for the other pillow used the same towels just in Blue (the green ones were the last two left )




















You can see the back with the solid towel in the view below

No comments:

Post a Comment