I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Busy day

Went on a road trip for some books, also spent the morning looking at long arm machines and the like - I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel but it is still a little ways off - I joined a Yahoo group and so far its been good reading... Found out there is a convention for professional long arm quilters... in Rhode Island of all places but that is cool might be a fun trip to make and it sounds like a real treat....plus I have a year to plan that trip....

I am just very excited about the prospects and the resources available!

No comments:

Post a Comment