I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update on my Week

Well its been a crazy weekend - I went to lunch with my Mom, my Daughter and my youngest grandson on Friday - went to Hobby lobby and bought a few things ( got a Bind it all) so excited about the possibility of making some mini books as gifts and for myself...I got some really cool word stamps and some other useful tools...

Today I went to a Quilt show and got a fix of my new toy I am getting (Long Arm Machine) very excited as there is a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel....

1 comment:

  1. I do not know how to sew but congrats on all your new toys.

    I am going to print out your shipping label for your chipboard tonight.

    Marci I live west of Charlotte on the other side of Gastonia. I do not know anyone here. If you do not work it is hard to meet people.

    I am glad to read a post from someone who is near me. Give me a shout sometimes. Maybe we could craft together.

    Chris Wooten aka chriswooten57
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete