I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Website is up and published

I am very excited about that as I did the entire page on my Mac going to add some more pictures and eventually add a gallery also will have more items for sale eventually like baby quilts and table dressings....

Ok so I am live and happy!!!!

check it out at http://www.designsbydigi.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog site and your website. You will do soooo great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marcia, I would like to reciprocate. Your quilts are amazing, and you will do well with your new blog.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete