I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Monday, November 22, 2010

Custom Quilt project

This is a quilt that I made a while back - and since the flying geese blocks are what I call cheater blocks (they are folded instead of sewn) which actually would cause major problems when quilting. each square is an individual design (large and small squares on each row), Each side has a separate border.... I love the combining of the tulips I did and I am having fun quilting it.



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I have a blog award for you, just go to may blog to get it.. Thanks for all you share and create

    ReplyDelete