I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My LongArm at work

I took training earlier this week, I am getting ready to do a custom quilt this was one I just finished... I have a meeting with a customer tomorrow for some custom work she wants done.  I am really loving this choice for myself I feel at peace when I am working unlike any job I have ever had!!




1 comment:

  1. marcia.............i love that you quilt. i always wanted to try it but now w/bad hands it will take me forever to finish...i will live the enjoyment of quilts through you, lol.

    good luck on your new business venture ;)

    ReplyDelete