I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I have my Quilts on Display in St Johns Episcopal church in Charlotte NC

I am very excited that I got to put up a display of several of my quilts, I have been working really hard trying to finish gifts and get these quilts bound so they can go on Display before Christmas (Barely Made it) it isn't blatant advertising but there is subtle advertising involved we are hoping it gets my name out and maybe generate some long arm business - we shall see.... I really appreciate My Mom arranging the display with Terry who coordinates this stuff at the church.... I am very excited to be listed as one of the many artist to have the privilege of Displaying at St John's Episcopal in Charlotte...

Also a very special thanks to my Dad for helping us hang them and for my Grandsons Jacob and Mattox for being on their very best behavior and showing great patience during the hanging process....







No comments:

Post a Comment