I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Memory quilts

I am working on some memory quilts for a customer - I am very pleased with the results - they are made out of her Mothers blouses and I am making 5 total in different colors..Ill post pictures once I get one completed to show her but right now they are under wraps...Not absent just working :-) wall hanging size would be at 125 plus supplies that is about one yard square - then quilting and thread fees would apply as well...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marsha! Sounds like your staying pretty busy! I have an award for you at my blog. Come by and pick it up. congrats
    http://sparkymom76.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete