I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some really fun News

Well I was out and about earlier today test drove a Baby-lock machine, they have a light weight machine called Audrey (I thought Audrey Hepburn) Nice machine, want to compare it to the Jenome Platinum Jem (price wise I think they are the same) or very close.

Also found a new craft shop (lots of mixed media stuff- but a lot of scrapbooking stuff as well - Owned by national teacher Donna Downey - ok so we have so much talent here in the South! gorgeous shop, lots of neat stuff and a large classroom - they have all kinds of classes so it is something I'll want to do soon.

ok so I have been reading some books that I would highly recommend - The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron this is a 13 week program and very self exploratory wonderful process and self lessons, - Note to Self : On keep a Journal and other Dangerous Pursuits By: Samara O'Shea wonderful book about the process and pursuit of Journaling and that there isn't one set way to do it but what feels right to each person.  Working on another title but haven't started it yet so I'll write more about that later. (All of these are in Epub format on my nook!)

I have also been busily working in my studio for the last few days getting lots of projects off my to do list - currently working on a great bag pattern that a friend loaned to me (really detailed) ... I love the bag and it is going to be gorgeous! I'll post photos when I am done.

Lots of great stuff happening and growing continues!

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment