I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Block for the Charlotte Quilt Guild

Edited to post link to the patterns for this BOM
http://karenponischil.com/



Block of the month for breast cancer quilts that will be completed and distributed when the blocks are completed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I saw your postings on Quilting Forum...
    Would your quilting leader consider sharing her patterns for other people to make quilts for other Breast Cancer events? I am a supporter on a Dragon Boat team of Breast Cancer survivors and I like to make a quilt a year for fundraising. Maybe you could post the patterns on your blog?
    Thanks, Leslie

    ReplyDelete