I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Got a new machine for Christmas

Cricut is going to get passed on, as primarily being a quilter I have never gotten it to cut fabric properly, new machine cuts fabric like butter, I purchase a Brother Scan-N-cut,  http://www.brother-usa.com/ScanNCut/#.UqSNKZJ3tLM I am currently experimenting with different backing for appliques, the brother product is fantastic but it is harder to come by so I am trying several products, I will post results here ....

Also there are two versions, machine is exactly the same you just get lots of extras if you buy it form a Brother dealer verses Amazon, and of course one is Pink and One is Blue - I got the Blue one.

First Fabric cut using the Brother bonding product.


 
You can also use a web base software package to convert your SVG files.... and you can scan images into the machine directly...
 
Examples of SVG conversion and cutting paper (which was awesome as well!) Even cuts the score marks, I will say I am a very happy camper !
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment