I will be posting my Many sewing projects and long Arm projects, as well as my card making projects and scrap booking look for online crafting lessons hope you come back and visit often!

My Web Page

My Web Page
Click Banner to go to website

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Its been a while since I've posted something here, I have been rather Busy.....

Managing a quilt shop is quite time consuming, I have not been idle in the mean time I an just in the process of rethinking my Business, and going to take a long needed Hiatus to do this.


This is a quilt I am currently working on, I also took the time out to take a workshop with My Quilt Guild, I learned so much and felt renewed and ready to pass on my knowledge to my Students at the shop.  Will post and entry later with those details...

Signing off for now .....





No comments:

Post a Comment